WINDOWS 2000 SERVER
and click the Advanced tab.
* BIND Secondaries: This option enables or disables the fast zone transfers. Unless your BIND server runs version 4.9.4 or earlier, deselect this check box to enable the fast zone transfer.
* Fail On Load If Bad Zone Data: By default, the DNS server skips errors
or wrong data in the zone file. If you want the DNS server to fail when loading a zone with bad data, select this check box.
* Enable Round Robin: This option enables or disables the round robin rotation of multiple host (A) records using the same IP address.
* Enable Netmask Ordering: This setting enables or disables reordering of multiple host records based on the local subnet priority if the host is a multihomed computer (i.e., a computer with two or more network interfaces).
* Secure Cache Against Pollution: This option enables or disables the method of adding resource records to the cache. When enabled, DNS server
prevents caching of resource records that weren't answers for the originally issued query.
For even more detailed explanations of these settings, click the dialog box's question mark [?] button, and click one of these settings.